Body Image Group
Next session: Tuesdays, May 14 to June 11 from 6:30-8pm
You won’t find cleanses or diets here. What you will find is space for support and information to reset the way you think about food and your body. Groups with Kate deep dive into research and experiential activities. We’ll shed light on the roots of body image issues and how to get unstuck from hating your body.
Group sessions focus on things like:
- Figuring out hunger and fullness
- How to stop feeling guilty around food
- Dealing with binge eating
- Experimenting with new foods (including fear and fun foods)
- How to have body peace and acceptance
Leave group with a feeling of empowerment, connection, and knowledge.
If interested in this group, contact Kate for more info.